Monday, January 30, 2012

FIRST DANCE SONGS


Obvious Classics
At Last by Etta James
Because You Love Me by Celine Dion
From This Moment by Shania Twain
It Had to be You by Harry Conic Jr.

Musical
Your Song from Moulin Rouge
One Hand, One Heart from West Side Story (This is the Glee Version)
You Are the Music in Me from High School Musical

Rock
Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
Anything by Third Eye Blind
The Reason by Hoobastank
Wonderwall by Oasis

Hip Hop/ Pop
With You by Chris Brown
This I Swear by Nick Lachey
Love Like This by Natasha Bedingfield

Country
Lost in this Moment by Big & Rich
She Said Yes by Brad Paisley
Your Everything by Keith Urban
Love Story by Taylor Swift

Quirky
I Wanna Grow Old with You by Adam Sandler
As Days Go By from Family Matters
A Bushel and a Peck by Doris Day
I'm Sticking with You by Velvet Underground

My Picks!
Everything by Michael Buble
I'll Be by Edwin McCain
Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews Band
I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
You and Me by Lifehouse
Collide by Howie Day



0 comments: