Every little girl's dream is to be married one magical day. As we grow into woman we wait, anticipate, and stress over when the day will arrive. The levels of the worries increase when we are with our "perfect man." Relief is here... if he is showing these signs then worry no more...
1. He's acting out of character: You know his routine inside and out. If he seems nervous, anxious about something it could be your shining moment.
2. He wants to meet the parents: Wanting to meet your parents is a big step in the commitment department. If he enjoys and is the first to RSVP to Granny's Birthday bash...you have a keeper.
3. He is taking interest in your jewelry: All kidding aside, when your favorite ring goes missing, you'll know for sure that he's trying to find a covert way to figure out your size.
4. He's not complaining about weddings: He's actually looking forward to weddings (not just the open bar). He's not cracking jokes during the vows. He seems to notice and make comments on the couple's first-dance song choice and menu. Take it as a sign that he's ready to take the plunge.
5. He's redecorating: He got rid of the old star wars poster and his favorite chair...i.e. he wants you around more than for the day.
6. He's stopped making big purchases: Simple. He's saving for the ring!!
7. He's outgrowing his bachelor ways: Again simple. He's outgrowing his bachelor ways because he's becoming more committed to the relationship with you and your future as a couple.