1. How Well Do You Know The Groom?
- Ask the groom 20 questions.
- Everyone at the shower guesses how many questions the bride will get correct.
- For each question the bride gets wrong, she has to put a marshmallow in her mouth without chewing them or swallowing.
- The person who guesses correct gets a prize.
2. Design the Brides Dress
- Break up into groups of 2 or 3.
- Give each group a roll of toilet paper.
- The groups all have to make a bridal dress on one of the team members out of toilet paper.
- The bride judges the dresses and the winning group gets a prize
3. Never Have I Ever
- Everyone starts with 10 candies.
- The first person starts by saying a true statement (Never have I ever been engaged)
- Anyone who has done whatever the person says has to eat a candy.
- The person with the most candies left wins
4. Truth and Tare
- Pass around a roll of toilet paper and tell each person to rip off the amount of sheets they use in the bathroom.
- After everyone has their toilet paper you reveal that for each sheet you must reveal a secret or embarrassing story about the bride.
5. Best Advice I Ever Got
- Write the brides name with the letters going down on a piece of paper.
- Each guest writes advice for the bride with one to two words for each letter.
- The bride reads them out loud.